Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Some times

Some times



Some times you feel that you have the right to do anything, or you have the ability to tack your own decagon, but other times I feel that I am doing things without ability to control.
After doing it I feel strange feeling, wondering why I did so, is it something inside me telling me to do this, maybe to have fun or joy by doing it.
This leads us to something else, the joy what makes us feel joy or happy, the right question here is when we feel joy is it before; in or after doing something makes us enjoy.
Have you asked yourself that question?
When I feel joy before doing something; while doing something good or after?
Since give us the answer, we feel good or enjoied just before doing the thing makes us feel that feeling, as example the taste and purity of water when we feel thirsty, we see the water in its most beautiful taste and look just before butting them in our mouse, after a while you won’t see the water as it was before drinking and so on.
Sorry we have been taken a way our object .what I was trying to say is try to control your desires and feeling, and work your mind at every step of your life, don’t let your emotions guide you through, keep it under your sedge, and have time to think about what next?
What will happen if I did so?
What if I didn’t?  
I will lose or I will gain!
 To keep living the life feeling relief and never feel sorry for something we did without thinking, because then the sorrow won’t heal our wounds.
……..I WISH YOU ALL GOOD HAPPY LIFE EVER AFTER……..

Share this

0 Comment to "Some times"

Post a Comment