Tuesday, August 11, 2015

across time


From now to the upside
Did you try to register once gritty sofas around you, and take dissension about the events going on around you,  and save these views for a specified period of time to re-look at it again.
If you can do this.you will be surprised what you'll see, I did so by chance and amazed me a lot of what happened was surprised as I read the blog entries paper what I feel about things and people around me, my opinion has shifted 160 hundred degrees.
Although I haven't noticed that at all, and you do not feel something like I have not changed my mind , and my opinions as it is still as it, and I fixed it.
But after reviewing what I've written pleadings two years ago, I found that my views have changed 180 degrees without the slightest feeling that something has happened really, and I am struck by what I saw. Many of   the people who saw them for the first time and did not feel Baltqubl them, and in the blog that I wrote I did not feel comfortable to them and it was There is a feeling of suspicion towards them, I was surprised that some of them became close to me and my friends also contrary things were grainy me with the truth emerged days.
I invite you to try it you will not regret the experience, but try not to look forward to what you write or recorded throughout the period to be determined by yourself.
Check it and lengthening the period of time as much as possible.
From this experience, but you will learn to control things from the only apparent but reflect and take all your time in thinking things around you and not rush to judge things and people.
And also tried always to seek Aloazar than many things easier for you and prevents you from making decisions regret it, while, just thinking about them for a few seconds extra only connect you to the right decision for you and those around you.
Try to scientists held in something, what scientists about you distinguish he does not see things from one perspective as we do the majority of people, but is seen from all sides, making it sees things we do not see them because we look at them from one side we do not see them only one thing , If we look at the picture as a example we will love or hate this image consists inside you feel describes this picture, whether it is love it or hate it if I liked the picture will focus on the good of the aspects, but if you look at it Hate it will focus on the bad and negative by the stuff, and so,
But the world and discovered viewed from Mzawr Love sees positives, and also from the perspective of the ball negatives consists Ferry has a complete picture of her from all sides.

Good luck to all

Share this

0 Comment to "across time"

Post a Comment